We got lucky this January and got a visit from Grandma and Grandpa Young!
There were a lot of fun activities going on while they were here including: park visits, Frisbee golf, golfing, outlet shopping, tennis, walks, dinners out, a visit to Westgate, and more.
They were treated with some amazing weather and we tried to take full advantage. Unfortunately Finn got sick and he and I had to sit out for some of the fun, much to Finn's dismay. We had a great time! Come again soon!
There were a lot of fun activities going on while they were here including: park visits, Frisbee golf, golfing, outlet shopping, tennis, walks, dinners out, a visit to Westgate, and more.
They were treated with some amazing weather and we tried to take full advantage. Unfortunately Finn got sick and he and I had to sit out for some of the fun, much to Finn's dismay. We had a great time! Come again soon!
2 comments:
Looks fun. I'm jealous of the weather. Do I dare make the drive alone? (Well as the only driver).
It looks like you had a great time.
Anna: sure.
D.
Post a Comment