
Dear Dad's,
We Love you! I know that I would be nothing without my Dad. He was such a major part of my life in every way from dealing with my teenage emotions to my acceptance into BYU (A complete miracle that came to be because of my Dad), Thanks. He also always seems happy to talk to me when I call for a recipe to this and how do you do that, which averages to about three calls a day. I love you.
I know that My boys love Gavin more than just about anything! When the hour draws close for him to come home from work every noise is him, and they run to the door with such excitement and such let down when it is not him, but oh the joy when it is him and they can finally wrestle! Gavin is always concerned for the boys: are they happy, are they learning enough, are they healthy, is he being nice enough when he is busy etc. I am so glad I married a man who loves his kids as much as my Dad loved his.
I know how much Gavin loved that his Dad worked at home and always took time in his work day to go play with them (when Gavin works from home he does this too and it makes Finn's day!). He has also told me of rides in the car where his Dad would ask him how he was doing and how his life was going, and although a teenage boy might find this embarrassing I think it helped shape who Gavin is today because he had a father who cared enough to ask! Now he is a father who cares!
We love the dads in our life and wish them a Happy Fathers Day!
1 comment:
And I love you!
D.
P.S. Thanks for the good wishes.
Post a Comment