We are having a BOY! Due March 27! Don't worry I am not to sad about it so no "oh I am sorry" is needed! Finn might need it though he really wanted a girl to be on my "team".
Just make your Wii "me" (or whatever they are called) a bit more masculine then you can have two all-male teams.
I'm excited. I think your boys are great and just imagine what a hormonal teen-age girl might do to you! As Grandma Hansen's grandma said: "What is, is best."
7 comments:
Maren - read my post called "The Adoption Center." I'm talking about you in the post... :-)
Hooray! Another boy... to add to your already too cute collection. I'm very excited for you!
Just make your Wii "me" (or whatever they are called) a bit more masculine then you can have two all-male teams.
I'm excited. I think your boys are great and just imagine what a hormonal teen-age girl might do to you! As Grandma Hansen's grandma said: "What is, is best."
D.
Congrats! Boys are great!
Congrats! Very exciting news! We REALLY need to get together!!!!
I'm excited to meet him.
so exciting!! congratulations!!
Post a Comment