Thursday, January 21, 2010

Only in AZ


Finn's school just got canceled due to RAIN!

(granted we are supposed to get 4-6 inches in less then 24 hrs which is more then we sometimes get in a year, but, still...)

4 comments:

Melanye said...

That's hilarious! I have never heard of that happening - and I thought the city of Portland was crazy when everything shuts down for a few inches of snow but RAIN?! I hope Finn had a fun day ditching school! Miss you and your family!

David and Kris Taylor said...

Don't float away. You live by that huge arroyo, ya know.

D.

Anna said...

You could get wet, and then what?

Katy Kathryn said...

Hahahahahahahahahah hahahahahahah hahahahahaha! Stupid provo never got rain days or snow days! What will it take for them to learn that these elements are life threatening and it would be best for all to just stay indoors!?