Saturday, August 20, 2011

Two Things

Since the first time I read Harry Potter I have been excited to read them to my kids (this was long before I had kids or even a boyfriend). Well I am reading "Harry" to Finn and It is just as great as I always thought it would be! We love it!
Also Finn lost his third tooth!

5 comments:

Jillian said...

I love reading HP to my kids, too. We're in POA right now.

David and Kris Taylor said...

Nice work: reading and losing teeth.

D.

Anna said...

Yay for both.

Nancy said...

This is also a dream of mine (reading HP to my kids, not losing my 3rd tooth). And Finn looks so different to me- guess I haven't seen him in a while.

Katy Kathryn said...

I love reading Harry Potter to my kids... they laugh at all the right places and they just love my voices! So fun!!!