





We returned from Durango, where we had a great time river rafting, swimming, having camp fires, doing puzzles, and talking. We stayed in an old hunting lodge in a beautiful little area in the mountains (made me miss the mountains in Utah) here are pics of our trip. PS i cant get the pics to post after the words sorry.
6 comments:
Looks like it was alot of fun- but- what's up with the camoflage?
looks fun! Thanks for the pics!
The lodge looks great -- like the old Timp Lodge. We look forward to seeing your photos of the new sofa (and you never showed us your master bedroom or kitchen).
Dad
Come on Em, we all have our love for camo. Or maybe just I still do (though, as I think about it, I don't own any right now).
Thanks for the photos Maren. It looks like it was a great time together. The pictures make me homesick too.
army was the theme, so everyone wore the como that Kami bought so as not to get their own cloths smokey.
Why does Kami have so much camo?
Post a Comment