Saturday, June 23, 2007

A few odds and ends

Here a few happenings in our world:

Finn has given up his pacifier, (I know Emily and Anna you don't need to say anything) the Wassie fairy came last night and took all his wassies then left him a CARS race track.

We bought a new car today a 2003 Honda Pilot. ( I hope Anna and Will can forgive me for my SUV, but I am excited) ,

Last but not least and just because it was cute:
While I was in the shower the other day I could see Finn smelling Harrison's bum he then came into me and asked in a very indignant way
"Mom, have you changed Harrison's diaper today?"
"Yes. Why, is he poopy?"
"Yes, and I don't want him to get a diaper rash." he then turned around and stomped off.
its good to know that he really has Harrison's back.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

congrats on the wassy thing. I think Anders had his until he was three.
Sorry no forgiveness from me on the SUV front. GBA dude. But lets be honest here. Do you really need my forgiveness?

And last but not least you should teach Finn to change the diapers! That would be perfect.

David and Kris Taylor said...

That's just what I was thinking! With such maturity, why can't Finn change Harrison?

Congrats on the splendid Honda SUV; we still love ours and the mileage in a Pilot is not that different from a minivan as Anna certainly knows from personal experience. All car makers need to make their cars more fuel efficient. If we can put a man on the moon, why not better mileage?

Have a nice Sunday.

Dad

will said...

SUVs are easy targets to throw accusations at (because they are so snorkin' big!). But it's true, all cars participate in the evil for which SUVs are only the worst offenders.

Until Jamie and I sell our car (and switch to nothing or a hydrogen car), build our straw bale house and end all of our use of petroleum products, you can rest easy with your car.

But when that day comes...
muwahahahaHA!

Unknown said...

That is such a cute comment from Finn! I think I would have busted up laughing. :)