Monday, April 13, 2009

Easter













We woke Sunday morning and came down stairs to checkout our Easter baskets! Finn got a Playmoblile set and Harry got some "Thomas" trains! We headed to church and may I just say that Primary is a total joke when the kids are that hopped up on sugar!
We had the Seguritan's and Charlie over for dinner and followed it up with an egg hunt! It was a beautiful day and we were so glad to have friends to celebrate the holiday with.

5 comments:

David and Kris Taylor said...

Wow! This new post appeared while I was looking at the others. You have been busy posting.

D.

David and Kris Taylor said...

OK. Now I've actually read the post and looked at the pictures. I'm glad you had your own egg hunt.

Also, I believe Becky Brandon (nee Bloomwood) would love pink strappy heels.

D.

{Erica} said...

You guys always know how to have fun!

p.s. where'd you get your cute pink top?

Maren said...

Old Navy.

MOM Y said...

I love the Pink Shoes! Next time we come I want to go to the Children's Museum and the Zoo. They look like lots of fun!