Monday, April 13, 2009

Happy Birthday Katy!







Katy,
I love you! I just wanted to wish you a Happy Birthday and take a moment to say thanks.
Thanks for always being the boy when we played house.
Thanks for always cleaning our room for your "half" hour!
Thanks for the anonymous flowers on my birthday with the lovely poem.
Thanks for always providing me with someone to play with.
Thanks for making me laugh often and more then anyone else can.
Thanks for being mad at Gavin for "taking me away" it showed how much you care!
Thanks for getting over it!
Thanks for saying I am a good Mom.
Thanks for being an amazing example to me on your mission (how did you do that!?)
Thanks for all the hand-me-downs, I remain semi-stylish thanks to you!
Oh and sorry for all the fights over clothes, movies, cds, etc. If I could go back and be less selfish about all of that I would!
I hope you believe me when I say, you are a beautiful person inside and out and I love you!


2 comments:

Katy Kathryn said...

Maren thank you! This is very lovely and I am so happy that we are sisters! I love you very much and I love all of our memories together! You are the bees knees!
Thank you my love!

David and Kris Taylor said...

Yes, Katy is great. Happy birthday to her.

D.