Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Birthday!
















Last Thursday was Finnigan's 5th birthday! It started off with a new bike from Mom and Dad! Later that morning we headed to the park to test out his new ride, he LOVES it! For his party we took Finn, Harry, Izak and Israel to Ridez Maker, McDonald's and home to meet up with more friends for some games, presents, and cake and ice cream.
Finn is such a great boy! We love him so much, he is such a great son and amazing brother.
Here are five things I hope for, for Finn:
1. I hope he will always think he is as smart, as he does now.
2. I hope he will always be as sure of our love for him, as he is now.
3. I hope he and Harrison will always be best friends, like they are now.
4. I hope that he will know that he can archive anything he wants.
5. I hope he will always love me like he does now!

6 comments:

Nancy said...

Happy Birthday Finn! That's a pretty sweet ride those ladies better watch out.

kate said...

those pictures are cute! i love the cake!!

Ellen said...

Happy Birthday Finn! Already 5! I can hardly believe it!

Anna said...

I can't believe he starts kindergarten. Really. I can't. We are getting old way too fast. So are they.
Glad it was a great birthday. Looks fun. We missed being able to celebrate with you folks.

Brewer's Ink said...

Happy Birthday Finn! What a great looking cake!

David and Kris Taylor said...

I'm glad we could be there for part of the festivities. We had a good time and the cake was delicious, you know. Miss being able to ask Harry, "Where we goyin, Harry?," and hearing him say, "Goyin home, Pop Pop."

D.