ooooooooh, that looks like a lot of fun!
Oh my gosh!!! I am so glad I am not the only fanatic! My husband thought I was crazy when I started screaming at the TV last night when they showed the trailer! It is going to be SOO good! I can't wait! :)
Hmmm. Liked the wolf, but the rest looks "a little questionable to me." I'm a dork, too. Just a different kind of dork.D.
oooooohhhhhh
Post a Comment
4 comments:
ooooooooh, that looks like a lot of fun!
Oh my gosh!!! I am so glad I am not the only fanatic! My husband thought I was crazy when I started screaming at the TV last night when they showed the trailer! It is going to be SOO good! I can't wait! :)
Hmmm. Liked the wolf, but the rest looks "a little questionable to me." I'm a dork, too. Just a different kind of dork.
D.
oooooohhhhhh
Post a Comment