Friday, July 10, 2009

Wicked

Me (not pregnant I promise), Kristy, Briana, Nicole, & Alisha

July second I got to go see Wicked! I went with some friends and had a great time! We ate at PF Chang's before hand and then headed over to the ASU Gammage for the show! It was so fun I cant wait to do a similar night out! Sorry about the picture it is the only one I got, I will post a better one when I can get them from the other ladies blogs!

6 comments:

Jacque said...

How fun! Tyler and I are going to Wicked tomorrow. I am so excited. So, we REALLY need to get together! It has been FOREVER!

David and Kris Taylor said...

Did you see it in London, too? I'm glad you had a good time.

D.

Maren said...

Dad: Yes, and I thought it was just about as good!
Jacque:I agree. We need to get together. We should plan an MBA thing!

Brielle said...

I sure hear about people going to see this a lot. I don't even know what it's about. Also, I just finished reading the hunger games and let me give you some advice. Have the library put you on the hold list for it now! I didn't even know this was a series and now I'm waiting 6 weeks for the next one to get checked back in. What a drag!

Anna said...

What fun. I wish wish wish we would have seen this in NY instead of Mary Poppins. Oh well.

kate said...

i'm so jealous! sounds like it was lots of fun!!