I no sooner posted my comment from day one, when up popped day two! I like the way Harry's crocks matched the huge red cube.Are there any photos of the Gibbs?D.
More, More, I want more!!!! You guys were gone for two weeks...can't wait to hear and see all about the rest of the trip. Hugs, Grammyp.s. I love the pics so far...
Lizzy now wants to go o New York ion about three weeks...lol
Fun pictures Maren! I actually just got back from NYC yesterday...spent 5 days there. For a second I was worried that we were there the same time!
I'll be more than happy to take Lizzy in about three weeks.Looks so fun. Jealous about Pret.
Sorry we missed you guys. I lost track of when you were coming. Looks like you had a great time!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
I no sooner posted my comment from day one, when up popped day two! I like the way Harry's crocks matched the huge red cube.
Are there any photos of the Gibbs?
D.
More, More, I want more!!!! You guys were gone for two weeks...can't wait to hear and see all about the rest of the trip. Hugs, Grammy
p.s. I love the pics so far...
Lizzy now wants to go o New York ion about three weeks...lol
Fun pictures Maren! I actually just got back from NYC yesterday...spent 5 days there. For a second I was worried that we were there the same time!
I'll be more than happy to take Lizzy in about three weeks.
Looks so fun. Jealous about Pret.
Sorry we missed you guys. I lost track of when you were coming. Looks like you had a great time!
Post a Comment