Monday, February 22, 2010

Baby Wish List

So here we are, about to have our last baby and I have a hard time justifying any purchases. If I could these are the things I would buy:

Moby Wrap $30
1st choice diaper bag a mere $99

Bumbo seat w/tray $35.95 ON SALE!


So let see that's only$164.95 for just a few things I want...Hey Gavin think how much I would have had to spend if it were a girl...could be worse right?

10 comments:

David and Kris Taylor said...

I hope you get your wishes, but without spending any money. Is that even possible?

D.

Nikki said...

I got a bumbo on craigslist for 20 - totally worth it!

Anna said...

I know how you feel about not wanting to buy baby stuff.

Julie Tegeder said...

Moby wrap: totally worth it. I had it for my last baby and cried when I passed it on. (sigh)

Katy Kathryn said...

Maren, you could always pass them onto me, assuming I will some day have children, if not, I could always be an eccentric old lady that collects things for my unborn children that I am in mourning for.

Anna said...

Moby Wrap: Check.

Maren said...

Hooray! Thanks!

David and Kris Taylor said...

Bumbo seat: check
mom

Maren said...

I feel very spoiled and a bit silly for this post. I really did not mean for it to sound like I was begging for stuff! Thanks very much though!

David and Kris Taylor said...

I think you should make a new list with cars and cute clothes on it!
Yuck, yuck, Mom