We celebrated Valintines all weekend long! It began on Friday night when Gavin and I went out to dinner and a movie and the boys got an Olympic opening ceremonies "party" and moved right into Saturday morning when I made a Valentine breakfast for the family (we have church to early to do it on Sunday). The boys got a gift in the morning and a card and chocolates at dinner time. We spent Saturday morning golfing (post on that to come). Sunday we kept it simple and made chocolate covered strawberries and watched Amazing Race.
Tuesday, February 16, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
What a fun weekend! The muffins look yummy. Was the fruit for cereal or eaten with cream?
D.
Eaten as is.
Amazing Race makes any day a holiday!!!
Oh man, I forgot to watch Amazing race. Hulu.
Love the heart muffins.
Post a Comment