Yup, yup, yup. He's a keeper. I'll see if I can dig out some of Maren's baby pictures to see how they compare. He doesn't look like his brothers, at least not yet.
Oooh Mah Gawsh! He's so little and bald and cute! I think he is the perfect blend of Finn and Harry! I'm glad it all went so well! Can't wait to meet him in a couple of months! Twill be a blast!
He is adorable!!! Can't wait to tell Kaleigh his name. :-)
I was worried for a minute (after seeing the first picture) that your perfect little baby had a bizarre "situation." Looked like he had a manicured toe growing out of his head... Whew... ;-)
He looks like his Daddy! Very cute. Well done guys. Welcome to the world little Beck. It's lovely to see a photo of Grammy, but how about with his momma????
I like that name a lot. I also really love that first picture with your toes in the background. That's what I love about the hospital, sitting around, looking at your baby, with nothing to do in the world. Awwww, heaven.
Congrats! I always (since I was a little girl) wanted to name a boy "Beck" and then I married someone whose last name starts with a C! THAT would never work! Too many "ck"s. So, we settled for Cash (same alt country feel, though not a family name :( ). So happy for you guys! He's adorable!
22 comments:
Yup, yup, yup. He's a keeper. I'll see if I can dig out some of Maren's baby pictures to see how they compare. He doesn't look like his brothers, at least not yet.
OXO all around.
D.
Oooh Mah Gawsh! He's so little and bald and cute! I think he is the perfect blend of Finn and Harry! I'm glad it all went so well! Can't wait to meet him in a couple of months! Twill be a blast!
He is adorable!!! Can't wait to tell Kaleigh his name. :-)
I was worried for a minute (after seeing the first picture) that your perfect little baby had a bizarre "situation." Looked like he had a manicured toe growing out of his head... Whew... ;-)
Congrats!!!!
He looks like his Daddy! Very cute. Well done guys. Welcome to the world little Beck. It's lovely to see a photo of Grammy, but how about with his momma????
So cute! Congratulations!
Congratulations! He looks so adorable and cute! Glad that everything went well!
Oh hooray! I'm so excited for you guys. He looks absolutely darling.
He is lovely! I can see a nice mix of both boys! Congratulations and welcome to Beck!!!
Yay! Good job guys! He looks adorable and perfect!
I like that name a lot. I also really love that first picture with your toes in the background. That's what I love about the hospital, sitting around, looking at your baby, with nothing to do in the world. Awwww, heaven.
What a cute, cute baby! Congrats!
Congrats Maren! He's adorable.
Congratulations to you and your family. He looks simply perfect! I hope you're on the mend and doing well.
p.s. his name is one of the 2 we've narrowed down to...
Happy day for you! Glad that he's finally here!
Congrats! I always (since I was a little girl) wanted to name a boy "Beck" and then I married someone whose last name starts with a C! THAT would never work! Too many "ck"s. So, we settled for Cash (same alt country feel, though not a family name :( ). So happy for you guys! He's adorable!
congrats you guys!! Glad he is finally here. Hope you get some sleep.
yah!! congratulations!!!
Seriously, everybody says it all the time, but I really, really mean it... he is beautiful!! What a pretty baby! And I LOVE the name. ;)
CONGRATS! What a sweet little boy. I LOVE the name Beckham, it was on my list for our little boy! Take care and I miss you and your family!
What a sweet little baby. I'm sure his brothers are in heaven. Happy Birthday Maren. Best wishes to you all from my family.
Congrats! Glad to hear you're both doing well. Looking forward to more pictures!!!
Congrats from some old Alta friends, Chris and Ellen Baird.
Post a Comment