He's a handsome fellow.
Looks more like his brothers in these. Can't wait to pinch his bum.D.
He's just so, so sweet and cute!And by the way, Happy Birthday!
I love the eyes open without a wassie shot. He's gonna be full of sass and sarcasm. We'll hit it off like peas and carrots I'm sure!!
Oh what a sweet face. I am so happy for you! Congratulations. In the first photo below he looks so much like your father. I can't get over it.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
He's a handsome fellow.
Looks more like his brothers in these. Can't wait to pinch his bum.
D.
He's just so, so sweet and cute!
And by the way, Happy Birthday!
I love the eyes open without a wassie shot. He's gonna be full of sass and sarcasm. We'll hit it off like peas and carrots I'm sure!!
Oh what a sweet face. I am so happy for you! Congratulations. In the first photo below he looks so much like your father. I can't get over it.
Post a Comment