Pizza, carrots, & watermelon for lunch
Picnic on the hill
Go-Gos!
Party People
Finn's party was an Amazing Race party! It was so fun and so much work! We had four stations
1. they had to eat baby food
I got peaches and bananas in the smallest containers, you would have though I asked them to eat snakes! Only one team ate all of their food and one team out right refused to try it!
From there they to a taxi (bike trailer) with a driver who only spoke German (Gavin) to the next stop.
2. Water balloons.
They had to stand apart and transfer green balloons to one side and orange ones to the other.
3. They had to dig in the sand and find each team member a squish ball.
4. they had to put together a puzzle.
They got water guns and used the left over water balloons and had a water fight, had lunch, cake, and presents it was a lot of fun...Well I think it was!
(I am going to try to post our clues, money, and invite)
6 comments:
That was truly an Amazing party. I can't believe my Fin is now six years old. What a guy!!!
Grammy
p.s. I am also pleased he got his diploma...look out first grade!!!!
This is FABULOUS!
It looks like a complete success. Harry looks cwazy!
D.
AWESOME!!!!!
That is sooooo cool! What an AMAZING party!! I wish I had been invited...
such a cool birthday theme...i'll have to put this in my birthday folder.
Post a Comment