Well done! I won't kill you either.D.
As Liz Lemmon Says: "What the what?!" He's so stinkin cute! I hope to be able to take some profesh pictures of him in July since we'll be there together for a while! Also, I wish there were more pictures of me on your blog... just sayin.
O.K. so I just watched this for the umpteenth time and he just gets cuter and cuter. Can't wait to hold him.Mom
AHHHH, I can't wait to hold him.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Well done! I won't kill you either.
D.
As Liz Lemmon Says: "What the what?!" He's so stinkin cute! I hope to be able to take some profesh pictures of him in July since we'll be there together for a while! Also, I wish there were more pictures of me on your blog... just sayin.
O.K. so I just watched this for the umpteenth time and he just gets cuter and cuter. Can't wait to hold him.
Mom
AHHHH, I can't wait to hold him.
Post a Comment