O.K. this is my second try at posting... I said that it is pictures like these that make a Grammy want to pinch some little buns! (and kiss some little boys too) Happy Dreams...love, Grammy
The bunk beds look great. We got bunk beds at our house proably a year ago. We do like our bunk beds, but had a little incident 2 weeks ago. Caleb jumped/fell? off the top bunk and broke BOTH of his arms! Great way to start kindergarten, huh? Anyway, I don't think Finn is that adventurous, but you can tell him the story to really make sure he doesn't jump off!
6 comments:
Very exciting! They look good.
D.
I'm coming for a sleepover! I passed this on to Dathan and Carina because they are considering something from Ikea. Can't get any safer that this.
MOM Y
Bunk beds are so fun! Until you fall off, just don't fall off Finn! And Beck is getting so big!
O.K. this is my second try at posting... I said that it is pictures like these that make a Grammy want to pinch some little buns!
(and kiss some little boys too)
Happy Dreams...love, Grammy
You are just going to love changing the sheets. But that aside, looks pretty awesome!
The bunk beds look great. We got bunk beds at our house proably a year ago. We do like our bunk beds, but had a little incident 2 weeks ago. Caleb jumped/fell? off the top bunk and broke BOTH of his arms! Great way to start kindergarten, huh? Anyway, I don't think Finn is that adventurous, but you can tell him the story to really make sure he doesn't jump off!
Post a Comment