Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Eight Years



We have been married eight years, and we are still so in love! Not that sappy newly dating/married-hang-all-over-each-other kind of love but, the

thinks-I-am-still-cute-when-I-laugh-like-this,
and helps-me-clean-my-teeth kind of love
Gavin Thanks for eight great years and three of the best things about me!
Love You!

5 comments:

Maren said...

Thanks baby. I love you. How can I not think you're cute when you laugh at your own jokes :) You know I'll help you clean your teeth anytime! Happy Anniversary!

Love,
Gavin

Anna said...

happy anniversary you oldie weds.

David and Kris Taylor said...

That went fast! Congratulations.

D.

P.S. The photos of Beck, et al. made Grammy cry. She misses them.

Brewer's Ink said...

He seems to be doing a great job - you have such a BRIGHT smile!
Congratulations!

Katy Kathryn said...

I already called you to wish you a happy eight years and one day marriage so I don't feel like I need to post a comment on this particular blog post.