Saturday, September 25, 2010

Coming to a Town Near You

We recently found out that when Finn grows up he wants to be a Chef! Of course anything Finn wants Harry wants too. In the car today we were asking about what kind of restaurant they wanted to have and what they would name it.
Finn: a Bakery called Pick A Snack
Harry: a Star Wars themed restaurant called Big Fat Belly

6 comments:

David and Kris Taylor said...

Big Fat Belly is a great name! Seriously.

They can cook for me anytime.

D.

Courtney said...

Excellent choices of names. When Finn starts working on his business plan, let me know. Maybe we can work together.

Scott and Jillian said...

I'd go to either one of those restaurants. They sound fabulous!

Anna said...

Big Fat belly.....hahahahaaha.

Anders also wants to be a chef so maybe they should go into it together.

Hilary said...

Who could resist a place called Big Fat Belly!

Katy Kathryn said...

Finn's fits his personality. Even the wording is so crisp and to the point. He is very wise in his business dealings and I can tell that he will go far. I can picture him standing behind the crisp white counter with hand wipes and sanitizer at the ready as his customers decide which snack they would like to eat. As for Harry, he can expect a very different crowd. With a Star Wars theme you can hardly expect the star wars fans to stay away. I have loved having the sanctuary of the Hobbit Cafe so again, he will do well. I couldn't help but imagine that the name of his restaurant was inspired by his love for Jabba the Hut... perhaps the waitresses could wear leather bikinis and be strapped down in chains as they serve.... just a thought. :) I love these boys!!!