My oh my! If it isn't the three graces.Happy birthday, Anna.D.
Love you too. My families birthday calls are what made my birthday. Thanks.
Excellent photo. Not only are you all looking ravishing, but I enjoy seeing Carla's underpants in the background. Classy touch.
I wish I could have been in this picture. I was feeling down that day and decided to stay home. Now that I know what I was missing... well, if fishes were wishes Mr. Deleford from Lark Rise would be mine.... Happy Birthday Anna darling!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
My oh my! If it isn't the three graces.
Happy birthday, Anna.
D.
Love you too. My families birthday calls are what made my birthday. Thanks.
Excellent photo. Not only are you all looking ravishing, but I enjoy seeing Carla's underpants in the background. Classy touch.
I wish I could have been in this picture. I was feeling down that day and decided to stay home. Now that I know what I was missing... well, if fishes were wishes Mr. Deleford from Lark Rise would be mine.... Happy Birthday Anna darling!
Post a Comment