Thursday, July 31, 2008
New Blanket
Finn has been wanting a new blanket that covers him, He loves the one he has had since he was a baby, but, it frustrated him that it no longer covers him. While we were in UT we went and picked out material and with Emily's (my sister) help we were able to make a new blanket that fits him! He LOVES it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I think that car fetish could make him expensive! Good job on the blanket Maren & Em!
Everyone should be so lucky. I think it made Ollie a little envious.
D.
Fer cute.
Turned out great..even if it is upside down in the picture. Wink wink nudge nudge.
great job on the blanket. I am sorry we didn't ever get together while we were in the same state. looks like you were quite the busy bee while there.
Post a Comment