Israel and I really like the videos. He wants to watch them over again. And I LOVE your hair cut. Can't wait to see it in person. Can't wait till you guys get back down here. Israel asks when Finn is coming home like every day. So hurry up :)KT
those guys are so awesome!
They could perform at wakes and weddings and other fancy shindigs!D.
I cant get the boys heads to appear. I will keep trying!
This is hilarious! I might copy:)
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Israel and I really like the videos. He wants to watch them over again. And I LOVE your hair cut. Can't wait to see it in person. Can't wait till you guys get back down here. Israel asks when Finn is coming home like every day. So hurry up :)
KT
those guys are so awesome!
They could perform at wakes and weddings and other fancy shindigs!
D.
I cant get the boys heads to appear. I will keep trying!
This is hilarious! I might copy:)
Post a Comment