very cute - I think its a great cut for you! (And Harrison's is adorable too.)
You both look great.Keep on postin'.D.
You hair is super cute!
CUTE.....although a bit of me is sad about those sweet baby curls.
Maren, you just have really good hair. I'm not sure it could ever look bad. What I would give for 1/4 of your thickness!!
Maren, you just have really good hair. I'm not sure it could ever look bad. What I would give for 1/4 of your thickness!!(I just my sister's comment was so good we could hear it one more time)
Very cute haircut. I'm thinking of doing something like that soon.
Very cute haircut!! You look great!
Love your cut! I'm going in for my annual haircut this month and I think I'm gonna take a lot off. Stay tuned for pictures
Maren I like your haircut!
Lookin' good!
Post a Comment
12 comments:
very cute - I think its a great cut for you! (And Harrison's is adorable too.)
You both look great.
Keep on postin'.
D.
You hair is super cute!
CUTE.....although a bit of me is sad about those sweet baby curls.
Maren, you just have really good hair. I'm not sure it could ever look bad. What I would give for 1/4 of your thickness!!
Maren, you just have really good hair. I'm not sure it could ever look bad. What I would give for 1/4 of your thickness!!
Maren, you just have really good hair. I'm not sure it could ever look bad. What I would give for 1/4 of your thickness!!
(I just my sister's comment was so good we could hear it one more time)
Very cute haircut. I'm thinking of doing something like that soon.
Very cute haircut!! You look great!
Love your cut! I'm going in for my annual haircut this month and I think I'm gonna take a lot off. Stay tuned for pictures
Maren I like your haircut!
Lookin' good!
Post a Comment