Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Happy Birthday Mom!



Happy Birthday Mom! I love my Mom, perhaps it is because we are so similar and we laugh at each others jokes when no one else does. Maybe it is because she instilled a TRUE LOVE of books and reading in me (seriously this woman can read a book faster then anyone. I would confidently put her in a race against other readers and know she would win, not speed reading either). Maybe it is because she always sees the best I have in me, and gets mad at me when I can't see it! For what ever reason it is, I love my Mom. I hope it is a great day!

2 comments:

David and Kris Taylor said...

Thanks for the great cake...I love you too. THAT is a great pumpkin, just not as cute as the two pumpkins beside it!!!! Love you all, Mom

Anna said...

Happy birthday Mom.