(To get why I am posting this video you only need to listen till 1:30. Finn and I have this song memorized and sing it to each other all over the fair he has watched the DVD with me a couple of times, lets here it for old musicals!)
(Harrison did not like it he could not get past the texture and Finn had a hard time with the fact that it is so sticky)
We went to the fair last night and had a great time we rode the rides, played the games, ate the food, and watched our favorite: The Demolition Derby! It did not disappoint there were over turned cars, fires, explosions, cars stuck together and dragged around, stack ups, and just good old crashing!
There is a stack up on the right hand side of the video.
3 comments:
You guys know how to live it up. I haven't been to the fair for a million years. It looks like fun.
D.
Your state fair looks MUCH better than ours. Ours was lousy.
Anna- "our state fair is a great state fair, its the best state fair in our state!"
Post a Comment