OH so fun to catch up on your family. gymnastics, forts, craft days, you guys have so much to do in AZ. that's why my sister will never move back here. Cute kids
oh and ps I do care about the vampires and werewolves! I can't wait.
I was tied. It leaned toward McCain. As much as I may prefer some of McCain's policies, though, I just don't know that I can put Sarah Palin anywhere near the white house in good conscience.
7 comments:
OH so fun to catch up on your family. gymnastics, forts, craft days, you guys have so much to do in AZ. that's why my sister will never move back here. Cute kids
oh and ps I do care about the vampires and werewolves! I can't wait.
I chose Obama.
D.
I did too.
I was tied. It leaned toward McCain. As much as I may prefer some of McCain's policies, though, I just don't know that I can put Sarah Palin anywhere near the white house in good conscience.
I was Obama on all but one!
I'm an "Obama Mama":)
Obama Mama ALL THE WAY BABY!
Post a Comment