On Friday night I got to have a girls night! We headed over to Westgate and had a nice dinner at a Mexican restaurant. Kate had to leave, but, the rest of us met up with a larger group to see Twilight! We were lucky to have Katie's mom save our place because despite our early reservations by the time we got to the theater they were letting everyone in and we would have had no place to sit (especially together)! I had a great time! It was so fun to talk to and hang out with all of these wonderful ladies, it makes being away from home a lot easier when you have good friends like these!
Movie review: I loved it! It had its cheesy moments (but lets face it the book IS cheesy!) and some of the effects could be better (with a small budget it is hard to do great effects) it is not Oscar worthy (did anyone expect that?), but, It was fun and entertaining! I want to see it again!
Movie review: I loved it! It had its cheesy moments (but lets face it the book IS cheesy!) and some of the effects could be better (with a small budget it is hard to do great effects) it is not Oscar worthy (did anyone expect that?), but, It was fun and entertaining! I want to see it again!
5 comments:
Girls night looks like loads of fun. I'm glad your computer is working again. Family date night is too cute! I'm just wondering how you can take the boys to look at toys and not bring some home? I could never happen with my kids!
we definitely have to do another girls' night soon!!
Sounds fun, even if the movie is silly.
Glad you are back in the blogesphere and I am happy that you have such good friends.
D.
I had a great time and haven't stopped thinking about the movie. It is a cool story. I just wish I would've got the memo to wear black or gray :)
Post a Comment