Wednesday, November 05, 2008

Yes We Did!

7 comments:

David and Kris Taylor said...

Happy Day!

D.

Megan said...

I voted on your behalf, Maren. Not like it did much good in this red state, but it did good for my soul. Hurray Obama!

David and Kris Taylor said...

I don't know you Megs, but I assume you live in AZ. If that is so, you came VERY close to flipping a red state. Good for you.

Things feel very good today, even in the red states.

D. (Maren's dad)

David and Kris Taylor said...

Megs, I see from your profile (should have looked first) that you are in Utah. Even in Utah a stunning number of people voted for Obama. Makes you feel good.

D.

Anna said...

And they even let you vote! It is fantastic. I look forward to the future!

Nancy said...

I tried to get tickets for the 9 pm showing on Friday the 21st and they told me that they don't have a showing at that time! You did say the Harkin's theater on 83rd right? And where did you get your tickets again? Maybe I'm just looking in the wrong place. Hopefully you get this, or I'll try to call you, because I don't want to miss it.

Nancy said...

Thanks for the heads up- I must be a bit spacy. Keep me posted on dinner plans and if anyone is planning to car pool down there.