Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Tag...


So the third pic from my 3rd file is a pic of Gavin in a Hawaiian shirt. He said I was not allowed to post it, so, I picked this one instead. I love this picture! This was the first real snow that year and Finn could not wait to play in it!
I tag
Katie, Kate, Briana, Shelly, & Nicolle (if they want to)
post the 3rd pic of your 3rd file.

4 comments:

Harvey Family said...

That is super cute! The snow is so much fun! But the best when you get to see your kids enjoy it for the first time!

kate said...

that picture is really cute!! finn is SOO cute!!

Anna said...

It almost makes me hope it snows soon. For y'all's sake I hope Utah has a white Christmas!

Anonymous said...

Okay - I admit that this is a really lame attempt at VT, but I just wanted you to know that I've been thinking of you, and hoping that you have a wonderful Thanksgiving. I thought of dropping a little Thanksgiving goody off to you, but at the moment we have a little flu bug floating around the house. I'll show my true friendship by keeping the nasty bug confined here. You have a cute blog, and I enjoyed looking through it.

Have a great Thanksgiving!