Monday, January 26, 2009

4 Books Since the 14th!




I love reading! These books were all easy reads, but, fun reads and although the Elizabet Aston books are not a series they are all very similar! I read them all in the span of 2 weeks with a break here and there. I am always sad when I finish books I like that's why I love series or books that are similar and by the same author. Now that I have read all the books by Elizabeth Aston I am on the lookout for another fun series. Any suggestions?

5 comments:

Alison said...

Brock and Bodie Thoene have written a couple of very interesting series. I've read both the Zion Chronicles and Zion Covenant series. Both are very good.

And both are available at the public library.

David and Kris Taylor said...

Hmmm. Is this a Darcy fetish? Keep reading. It's good for the brain.

D.

Anna said...

hmmmm...Lord of the Rings?? Excellent.

Harvey Family said...

Hmmm I don't know. I am still trying to get through New Moon! I can't wait until the next movie! We'll have to plan another night out on the town! :)

Nikki said...

Hey Maren, (awesome job on the reading... very impressive! Your kids must be angels ;o)

Can you email me so that I have your address?
guero_nikki@cox.net