I can't believe how big he is! Harrison is such a great boy. He makes us laugh all the time. He loves his brother and his brother loves him, when Finn is at home during Harry's nap he doesn't know what to do with himself he mostly follows me around asking what he should do, but, once Harry wakes they play, and play, and play. Harry loves his Daddy. The best part of his day seems to be when he hears the garage door open, he lights up like a Christmas tree and takes off towards the door yelling "Daddy!". recently he has really taken off with talking (if we could just keep his wassie (pacifier) out of his mouth) he can say just about anything and repeats just about everything. My favorite thing he does is act as the exclamation point to all my sentence's by repeating the last word I say with great enthusiasm. I fear saying this will curse me, but, so far the "terrible twos" have not gotten to our sweet boy. We Love Harry so much and will always be thankful for all the things he adds to our family. Happy Birthday Harrison!
(We celebrated Harrison's birthday while we were in UT and I will post all about that later.)
(We celebrated Harrison's birthday while we were in UT and I will post all about that later.)
6 comments:
Happy Birthday. Hugs and Kisses to Harry.
i didn't even know he already had his birthday!! my favorite is that he's holding up four fingers in the last picture.
Happy Birthday to your baby!
My favorite Harry habit is the way he makes a long sustained noise when the noise level of his cousins gets high and he wants to join the shouting. A long, loud, sustained AHHHHHHHHH puts him right in the middle of the action. I love Harry and am so glad he survived his overdose trauma and became the fine frogman that he is.
OXO
PP
SO CUTE--- they really become real people once they hit two! I was hoping to see a picture of "Lylar" the snowman! We played an ABC game at preschool and I asked them what sound Ll made and Finn said "LLLLLL like Lylar" I laughed so hard!
I love your Harry too! I like it when he has finished eating, his blood sugar is up, and he is so agreeable and giddy! I love it when he jumps in his diaper and demonstrates his frog legs! Loves to Harry!
Post a Comment