
Harry needed a hair cut! (bad!) His Daddy was not ready to say goodbye to his curls. I was ready to say goodbye to the rats-nest that was often where the curls should have been.

So we took him to our favorite salon for kids

He was very brave and only cried when we tried to put the cape on him.

So, no cape.

All done!
He through a fit when we had to leave, because, what is better then sitting in a car while watching cars?
6 comments:
What a handsome devil! Give him a sloppy kiss from us.
D.
P.S. Nice new look to the blog.
that salon is awesome! i wish we could find one like that here. it's almost time for cash's first official haircut! and he's 2 1/2!
and harry's hair looks great! what a cutie!
Wow! All growed up. Lookin' good.
You could always do what I do... just leave it long. Old ladies especially seem to love that(not). :) He looks very handsome!
Now this is a lucky kid. Jack gets strapped to a chair in the kitchen while I buzz all his hair off as fast as I can before he starts hyperventilating. Harry sure seems to stay calm through the whole thing.
Post a Comment