Friday, March 27, 2009

Happy Birthday Dad/Pop Pop!


House Cake Replica of 1928 Colonial

Five reasons I am grateful for my Dad:
1. I have always know that he loves me because he has always shown me and told me! He has never been shy about showing affection for his children or grandchildren.
2. He has instilled a love of art and architecture in his entire family!
3. Because of his hard work he got a job at BYU that allowed our family a chance to travel in a way that most families can't and we will be forever grateful and forever changed!
4. He is one of the best cooks I know and is never annoyed when I call fifteen times to get help with one of his recipes!
5. Because I know that if me or my family ever need anything he would be there in a second to help!
OK six reasons
6. Because even when I procrastinated writing papers or doing a project he would stay up late with me to help edit or go over my work and he is not a night owl!
I love you Dad Have a Happy Birthday!

2 comments:

David and Kris Taylor said...

Thank you for your heart-felt wishes. I love you too.

D.

Anna said...

Happy Birthday!!!!