
If you ask your 4 year old where he wants to go on vacation I would guess some answers would be Grandmas house, Disneyland, the beach, and things of that nature, right? Well not my 4 year old. A few months ago Finn came to me and said that someday he thought we should go to New York for Christmas. I replied that we don't have any family there and Christmas is more fun with family. Well he did not give up every few weeks he mentions something about visiting New York.
Well since we have a family reunion in New Hampshire coming up we figure we might as well make his Big Apple dreams come true. So New York we are headed your way!
Today Gavin and I tried to ask him where the idea came from he said "Well London is a big city and so is New York, so I want to go!" "How do you know it is a big city?" "I don't know how I know I just know!".
Our best guess at how he knows about New York is that one of his favorite shows is Cash Cab on The Discovery Channel. What a crazy kid!
PS Is it strange that I take a little pride in the fact that my son already loves to travel? He loves to look at a travel guide books and he and I faithfully watch Amazing Race and he comments on how he wants to go to some of the places someday! Love it!
Well since we have a family reunion in New Hampshire coming up we figure we might as well make his Big Apple dreams come true. So New York we are headed your way!
Today Gavin and I tried to ask him where the idea came from he said "Well London is a big city and so is New York, so I want to go!" "How do you know it is a big city?" "I don't know how I know I just know!".
Our best guess at how he knows about New York is that one of his favorite shows is Cash Cab on The Discovery Channel. What a crazy kid!
PS Is it strange that I take a little pride in the fact that my son already loves to travel? He loves to look at a travel guide books and he and I faithfully watch Amazing Race and he comments on how he wants to go to some of the places someday! Love it!
5 comments:
Just for kicks... I asked one of my girls where they wanted to go on a vacation... her answer was...
SWEET TOMATOES!
How ya gonna keep them down on the farm after they've seen Paris?
D.
Finn is awesome!
I'm with Finn....I want to go to New York again. I love that place.
Oh, yeah, go to the gym. I hope you are 3 for 3 but I have a feeling that you are starting from scratch. Darn you.
Post a Comment