My Birthday! (or some incredibly bad photos that are to funny not to post)
2 and 8 shapes made of candles
I had a wonderful Birthday! I got to go to lunch with my sister-in-law Kami, later Gavin and Kami made a wonderful dinner, I got beautiful roses, and great gifts. The only thing bad about my birthday are the pictures! They had me laughing so hard I had to share!
Happy Birthday! (Belated). I love the pictures I think they are perfect! Who is your camera person? My birthday is coming up and I must get their info!
6 comments:
You got your books... yee haw!!!
Happy Birthday.
Happy Birthday! (Belated).
I love the pictures I think they are perfect! Who is your camera person? My birthday is coming up and I must get their info!
those pictures are perfect! especially the one with your eyes and the twilight dvd! that's my favorite!
Glad it was a wonderful birthday. I hope you saved me a slice of cake cause it looked yummers.
Twilight! (she snorts snobbily)
As Grandpa Boynton always said, "The camera doesn't lie; that's how you look." I'm just winding you up.
D.
P.S. The boont looks quite delicious.
D.
Post a Comment