Sunday, August 02, 2009

Happy Birthday Emmy!


This Video will embarrass many, but, it will show what great sisters I have! This was a family reunion talent show Emily is in white. (don't get mad that I posted this!)

Today is my sister Emily's Birthday! Happy Birthday Emily! Emily is one of the nicest people I know, She would do anything for anyone and very often does. I have tried on several occasions to teach her to say no with no success. Emily is so genuinely friendly, everyone knows Emily, and Emily knows everyone. No matter where you go in Utah Emily will see someone she knows! I also attribute my love of eighties music to her and for that I am so grateful! You are a great sister and I love you, hope you have a great day!

4 comments:

Emily said...

Thanks Maren! That is an awesome movie! Love you!

David and Kris Taylor said...

Was that Harry losing it to Madonna? You are superb dancers; you should go on television! (Wow. That reminds me of my grandma who told me I should go on TV and whistle - I really am a wonderful TV-worthy whistler.)

D.

Anna said...

Some of us have more rythem than others, but oh well. That was a fun clip.
Emily is the queen of eighties. Happy Birthday to her.

kate said...

i'll be expecting a similar ditty on sunday in primary.