Wednesday, August 05, 2009

First Day of School!





Finn and Miss Feldhausen

Today was Finns first day of school. He seemed a bit nervous, but, mostly excited! Gavin, Harry & I walked him into school and dropped him offf in his classroom. He had no problem except for all the pictures we took. I on the other hand am a bit of a mess.

7 comments:

David and Kris Taylor said...

I suspect that he will thrive. You, on the other hand . . .

He looks great. It appears there are no uniforms at Candeo.

How is the commute going to work?

Thanks for the good report.

D.

Maren said...

There are uniforms. Katie will take and I will pick up.

Alison said...

watch the video of you dancing with your sisters... it'll take your mind off your sorrow.

i know that it worked for me.

*grin*

Anna said...

You will grow to love the peace and quiet and cleanliness that will be yours once your kids are all in school. I'm ready to send Clarice!
I am so glad when you called today that nothing was too wrong! That was scary!

{Erica} said...

Oh Maren I can't believe we have kids this old!! I can't even think about it or I get teary eyed.

So cute that you all walked him to school!

Brewer's Ink said...

He didn't cry did he? I knew it! He looked too confident the other day!

Kaila said...

is Finn a carbon copy of your dad? Just wondering.