Monday, August 31, 2009

Were Having a Baby...


Due March 18th!

16 comments:

Emily said...

Ahhh March another one .... hehe I am excited to meet (Her?)

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!!! When do you find out boy or girl?

Nancy said...

Oh man! Congratulations! I'm so excited for you guys.

Julie Tegeder said...

Three!? What are you thinking? congrats!

Alison said...

Wooooo hoooooo!!

Rufener Family said...

Congratulations! How exciting for you guys!

kate said...

yah!! congratulations!!

Troy and Nancee Tegeder said...

Awesome. Congratulations. That will be a good time of year around here to have a baby. Good luck with the pregnancy.

{Erica} said...

So excited for you guys! A birthday baby for you right? (I think your birthday is march 15th?).

Hope you're feel okay.

p.s. I'll send you an email with info on the books. I know some will be made availible at Urban Outfitters and Anthropologie but all of them will be released in the UK on October 5th. I think I have the link where you can order them. I'll probably wait until I can get them state side this time...

David and Kris Taylor said...

Nice work, you two! It's not bad work if you can get it.

D.

Anna said...

JUNE is officially Banned for all couples in our clan trying to concieve, by my authority! No more unprotected June sex.
Oh well, we will love your March baby too. 8 March birthdays in one family is a lot though!!!!!

Harvey Family said...

Congrats Maren! I am so excited for you both! Three is crazy, but lots of fun!

Jacque said...

Congrats! Very exciting!

Brewer's Ink said...

Congratulations! I'm so excited for you!

KMDuff said...

CONGRATS!

Kaila said...

YAY!!!