Friday, April 16, 2010

Meeting Beck





Sorry, even though there is lots to blog I just am not getting to it.
Here are pictures from When the boys first meet Beck, it was love at first sight!
(They posted out of order the last one should be first and the first last)

8 comments:

Anna said...

Yay. What cute pictures!!!1

Anonymous said...

Lots of smiles here. I want a striped gown like Beck's!

MOM Y

David and Kris Taylor said...

That is one very cute baby... You might consider leaving fat, old women out of the pictures!!!! One more thing, post a picture of Beck as he is today,k? See you soon, Mom

AnneMarie said...

Cute, cute, cute!

Maren said...

Mom- I had JUST had a baby and I am only 29! Gosh!

David and Kris Taylor said...

yuck,yuck,yuck!!!!
Mom

David and Kris Taylor said...

Sorry to comment so late, but I missed this post. I love the photos of the boys with Beck. I also like the pictures of the fat old ladies!

D.

Hilary said...

I love the brothers meeting the newest of the clan. Children with babies are so adorable in general and you have a particularly cute lot.