Saturday, April 17, 2010

First Bath




His umbilical cord finally came off, so yesterday he got his first in the tub bath.
He thought it was OK.

7 comments:

Jacque said...

In the top picture he looks just like a little plastic doll! Very cute!

Anna said...

He is so so so so cute. When will I meet him??? Are you guys coming up for the 4th?

Maren said...

Anna- I want to come for July again, but no solid plans yet.

David and Kris Taylor said...

Happy to see more of young Beck. I agree with the comment by Jacque. I though it looked like you were holding a doll. He probably is "a doll."

See you quite soon.

D.

NaEda said...

Can't wait to meet him! I just hope he's not too big before I do. Lots of love ~NaEda

Hilary said...

How sweet! Bath time is such fun.

millie said...

Sweet little boy. I hope the 4th works out. I'd love to see you all and meet Beck too.