Finn received the REACH Award for April yesterday! He has been hoping for it all year! It is an award given to students from each class that are doing well. He did not know he was getting it so it was fun to see how happy he was when his name was called. We are so proud of Finn and his hard work!
Thursday, April 29, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Yay for Finn. That is so cute!
I'm so glad I got to see Finn's school and his award picture on the wall. I will post it when I blog about today's activities. I will also try to remember to put the soccer photos on my thumb drive. I'll do it right now.
D.
Done! It's in my pocket so be sure to remember to ask me for it -- goodness knows I won't remember.
D.
Even if Finn was surprised I am not!
That's my Finn...Grammy
Awesome! What a smart (and goodlooking little man!).
Your family is adorable Maren. Hope you're getting some sleep!
Post a Comment