
This is our tree. We bought it the day after Thanksgiving in hopes of getting the freshest cut tree we could.

We water it three times a day in order to keep it moist.

Here are our simple lights.

I love them. They were hung by my Gavin who pays attention to every detail. Each light was turned the same direction so that you can see them perfectly!
PS I think our tree is drying out despite our efforts! Oh well.
11 comments:
Oh, fer fun!
I think the tree looks lovely. Ours in Omaha and even here, until we went to Baums, would dry out, no matter what we did. Oh well, Finn and Harry won't even notice!
PS Well done Gavin!
Well, thanks Anna.
-Gavin
Looks great. Way to go Gavin, I am however a little dissapointed that you are not more like the Griswalds. Cute tree it only needs to last a little while more!
Gavin, I seriously, seriously thank you for doing your lights right. Not only does it spare me having to see them all skiwampus, it makes me feel like less of a freak (I would have to turn them all too).
Well done man.
Decorations look great from the tree to the lights.
Ho Ho Ho...Merry Christmas our dear Youngs. Can't wait to see you in Utah along with all our dear family. I think I could stay in London lots longer if it weren't for the fact that we miss our family soooo much. I'm not excited about the snow but maybe it will feel really Christmasy?
Anyway, we love your decorations and the great pictures of the rainy day.
Can't wait to see you very soon. Everything looks very festive. Sorry about the pine needles.
D.
I don't have your email. Mine is cectraphillips@yahoo.com. Email me and I will send you our address. We need your address too. I'm going to try and do Christmas cards, but I'm not making any promises yet.
Hey maren, I don't have Gavin's or your email. But mine is jastegeder@gmail.com. I can't believe you already have your tree up. We're at least a week away from that. We're waiting for Andy to be finished finals.
I'm interested to hear that you water your tree three times a day. We've been doing it twice a week and yes it's dying, but for some reason it never occured to me to water it THRICE DAILY. Thanks Maren!!!
Post a Comment