Friday, December 14, 2007

They're Coming to America...

WELCOME HOME!
After four months in London, they are coming home Saturday! Seeing as I now live in AZ and don't get to see them on a regular basis, I am sad they are coming home. You see they blog more when they are in London. Oh well, we are very excited to see them at Christmas!

4 comments:

{Erica} said...

will you be in utah for christmas? did you get your christmas mix yet? I am curious to see how long it takes to get to utah or arizona from iowa.

Anna said...

Welcome home mom and dad. I hope the transition back to real life isn't too painful. It was always SOOO hard to come home from England. Oh sigh.

Maren said...

We will be in Utah, We got the CD Monday, we love it thanks!

David and Kris Taylor said...

Thanks for the warm welcome. We are doing fine, just a bit fuzzy about 6:00 to 9:00 in the evening. That passes and we are fine. When we do go to bed all is well until 3:00 A.M. when our brains want to get up and play.

So far we are busy and having a great time. When the excitement of Christmas is past, we'll see how it goes.

You are right about the blogging; there just aren't as many fun things to post about.

Maren, we'll see you soon.

D.