no Accidents! We have been potty training since we got home from London. Finn has had his Bob the Builder toy sitting on the back of the potty and the only thing he had to do to get it was, have one whole week with no accidents, he has almost made it several times, but....well... He has done it FINALLY!
Sunday, December 02, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Holy Cow Finn! I am so impressed. I didn't know you were such a very grown up boy!!!! Good work and we can't wait to see you in a few weeks !
Congratulations! You and Lizzy did it the same week! way to go!
WOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!What a party time for you. :)
Hurrah for Finney! His Grammy is so very proud of him!!!! Have fun with the Bob the Builder toy. I can't wait to see you soon!!!!
Mum, Grammy
Three cheers for Fenstermacher: Hip, hip, hooray! Hip, hip, hooray! Hip, hip, hooray!
D.
P.S. He looks very pleased with himself.
Post a Comment