Sunday, December 02, 2007

RAIN!

Thanks for the Wellies Grammy!
It was raining harder then it looks.
Now it is really coming down.
Wellies and umbrella from London finally getting used it AZ!
Finn and Daddy enjoying the Puddles!
Harry liked the Puddles too, but, got a little chilly.
We now have a house on a lake!

The storm that brought all the snow to Utah brought us a day and a half of rain! The rain storm was fairly hard, but, the way people were driving and dressing you would have thought the we had just gotten 4 feet of snow!

5 comments:

Anna said...

Those silly desert dwellers! Grandmother would have died in Utah yesterday!
Looks fun. I bet it felt very refreshing!!!

Emily said...

Hahaha silly drivers. It's just a little rain. Looks fun to play in the puddles. Love the wellies.

will said...

Rain. Rain. Oh I want some Rain.

Durham has less than 60s days of water left in its reservoirs. Chapel Hill has maybe twice as much. And our forecast is still a warm, dry winter.

Send all excess rain or snow here if you get tired of it.

{Erica} said...

fun! I would love to have rain instead of ice! What a cool mom you are to go out in the rain!

David and Kris Taylor said...

I remember photos of you and Leah playing in rain. The pictures are great -- I can almost feel and smell the rain.

D.