
Finn got a prize for doing so well with his swim lessons, he choose Frisbee golf!



Tried to capture Harry's Curls/Mullet


Had our friends the Savages over for dinner and some Wii (we were in the same ward in Provo)

Went swimming and relized that $18 doller swim lessons are priceless!

Finn went under the water WITHOUT GOGGLES!

Got a great T-shirt from Aunt NaEda!
GO HOKIES!
6 comments:
Harry and Beck have the same curls in the back! I love them and refuse to cut them. When are you coming home and how long will you be here?
Cool hair Harry. Nice going Finn. See you soon.
D.
Cute mullet....Clara's...not so cute.
Good little fishy and fun prizes. can't wait to see you guys!!!
the Savages! I remember them. How fun!
Love the Mullet! I can't believe how big your kids are getting! Hope you are surviving the Phx summer! Yikes!
Frisbee golf seems like a great reward. A handsome mullet is the greatest reward of all.
Post a Comment