Happy anniversary. Has it really been 6 years since we all got so busy planning your wedding (and driving you nuts if I recall correctly). I'm glad you two got together. YOu are a lovely couple.
Happy 6th! Those were fun times. Good thing the boys of 303 decided they couldn't live with us:) You guys look great and I'm glad you got to have a fun night out. We'll be in Utah next at Christmas. Will you be there then?
6 comments:
Happy Anniversary. You looked gorgeous then and you still do now. I love the red shoes!
Happy anniversary. Has it really been 6 years since we all got so busy planning your wedding (and driving you nuts if I recall correctly).
I'm glad you two got together. YOu are a lovely couple.
Happy 6th! Those were fun times. Good thing the boys of 303 decided they couldn't live with us:) You guys look great and I'm glad you got to have a fun night out. We'll be in Utah next at Christmas. Will you be there then?
You both look fabulous. Happy Anniversary!
D.
Happy Anniversary. Looks like a fun night.
Congrats to you two.
Post a Comment